n* by Nutrilite™ Collagen Shots


 CHEERS TO A FABULOUS YOU – help support healthy, beautiful-looking skin from within

9 Shots – 89 mL/3 fl. oz. each

Raise your bottles, beauties!

Here’s a toast to inner and outer beauty. Sip a quick, beauty-boosting shot and be ready to face anything with your best skin yet. This delicious, cherry berry flavored shot is made with a powerful blend of collagen, hyaluronic acid and acerola cherry superfruit to help support healthy skin from the inside out. They’re convenient and ready to drink anytime, anywhere. So, go ahead, take a shot – cheers to a fabulous you!

  • 7 g collagen, an essential structural component in healthy skin
  • Hyaluronic acid found naturally in the skin, this molecule holds moisture
  • Acerola is a superfruit cherry
  • No high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
  • Made with gluten-free and non-GMO†† ingredients
  • Free from soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustaceans

†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

  • 5 out of 5 stars.

    Amazing results!

    I started using this in early June 2021 and saw improvement in my facial skin soon including a lifting and plumpness. I took before and after photos, and after two months the laugh lines around my mouth were less severe. My whole face looks younger! The collagen and hyaluronic acid nourishing my skin from the inside out has made all the difference!

  • Recommends this product  Yes


5 out of 5 stars.

has a great taste and really helps I love it !

I brought this product last month and I'm in love with it .

  • Recommends this product 
  •  Yes
  • 5 out of 5 stars.

    Noticeable difference in skin hydration

    I heard a testimony regarding a marked difference in someone’s face.... from dry to hydrated... so I purchased. I have dryness in under eye area in particular... after 5 days of Collagen shot use I began seeing a positive difference! I also saw a difference in my skin elsewhere (legs, arms, etc). I forgot to put lotion on after a bath and normally I would begin feeling dryness, tightness, itchiness within 20-30 minutes, but I didn’t even realize until the next morning (when I saw my lotion sitting out) that I hadn’t applied it! My skin was still not dry or ashy!!! I wish I had taken before and after photos!!!

댓글